- Founder & CEO of AngelaCARES, Inc. (nonprofit organization)
- Angela is a certified New Jersey State Health Insurance Assistance Program (SHIP) counselor educating and helping seniors and disabled adults regarding Medicare, insurance plans through Medicare and Medicaid.
- Angela is trained to work with Hoarders.
- Advisor Member of PS #15 Community School
- Advisor of Forever Girls, Inc.
- Advisor of PURE I.M.A.G.E.S. Inc.
- Board Member of Alliance formerly Horizon Family Health Center
- Board Member of United Way of Hudson County
- Board Member of Jersey City Community Charter School
- Chair of the established Hudson County Long Term Recovery Committee
- Vice President of the Greenville Community Partnership, Jersey City, NJ
- Member of the Participant Advisory Committee of Lutheran Senior Life at Jersey City
- Member of The National Association of Professional Women (NAPW) Hudson County Chapter
- Leader of the Awesome Marchers Group (formed during Women's March 2016)
- Member of We Are One - community members helping to feed the community, toy drives and helping those in need i.e. fire residents in Jersey City, NJ
- Former PTA member of the Golden Door Charter School
Working with people became one of Angela's primary interests, along with caring for others. Her passion and drive to help others truly reflects in her actions.